SPEEDZONE SOUTHERN Turf Chemicals For Sale
SPEEDZONE SOUTHERN For Sale
Price Range: Please quote or call.
About Speedzone Southern Lawn Weed Killer
Speedzone Southern is a post-emergent herbicide that provides broadleaf weed control that is safe to use in southern turf grasses & residential lawns. Commonly used to control weeds on Golf Courses, Cemeteries, Sport fields, public parks, sod farms, and any place that demands excellent lawn maintenance. SpeedZone Southern controls tough weeds such as dollarweed, creeping beggarweed, clover, plantain, & ground ivy. After your first application you will see weeds reacting within hours. Speedzone is rainfast within 3 hours, this prevents the product from running off weeds even if it rains on the same day. SpeedZone Southern is safe for use on grasses such as Bahiagrass, Buffalograss, centepedegrass, Hybrid Bermudagrass, Common Bermudagrass, Kikuyugrass, Seaside Paspalum, St. Augustine and Zoysiagrass.
How to apply Speedzone Southern
When using Speedzone there are a few things to keep in mind. Here are a few tips to help you with your annual application.
• Before use, please read all labels, instructions and warnings.
• Speedzone must be applied to weeds that are currently in season and actively growing.
• You should begin applications early to mid-spring when the temperatures exceed 60 degrees and plants are beginning to grow.
• For best results apply early in the morning or late in evening.
• Spray each weed/plant until the leaves are wet.
• Speedzone Southern should only be used two times in one calendar year. Once in the Spring & once in the Fall.
Weekly Turf Chemical Specials
Most Popular Golf Course & Turf Chemicals